Christmas Baking for the Brownies!

Cait's Brownie group had a stall in the Beaumaris Victorian Day to raise money for the New Hut Fund.  Yours truly decided to turn her hand to some suitably festive goodies!

My mini homemade Christmas puddings

Every year I make Christmas puddings for friends and family.  Some are just gifted, but a few of us swap homemade Christmas bits such as table decorations, cakes, pickles etc.  These were the size of the 'small' ones you can buy in the supermarket.  I also make medium and large ones.


Chocolate Chip cookies decorated to look like Christmas puds!


Choc-cherry truffles in chocolate cups.  Never again!


My cute little Christmas cake!

Altogether now... awwwwwwwwww!

The Christmas cake recipe I used was new, in a Christmas edition of one of my foodie magazines.  It had... dark chocolate in it.  Well, that was me determined to try it.  Christmas cake AND chocolate?  Had to be a winner!  And it was, it has to be said, divine.  Alas, it didn't see Christmas!

Comments