NaNoWriMo is go!

The first day of NaNoWriMo is upon us, and I am so glad that I've prepared.  Because I've been up since 5.20 am, I'm already on my second coffee, and I'm just looking at the computer screen, checking emails, checking Facebook.  I think it's time for that Facebook deactivation that is also on my '40 before 40' list.  Perfect timing. 

Tomorrow we're back down the A55 to Wrexham Maelor for Mr G's bi-annual ankle check.  He had a scan last month in YG, and he was meant to be having an ultrasound guided cortisone injection.  However, the consultant couldn't see the damage that was apparent in Maelor the last time so she didn't do it.  We know there's roadworks near the tunnels and the traffic has been adding hours onto people's commute times. As his appointment is 9.10 am we are having to set off really early, and we're toying with the idea of going down the A5 through Betws y Coed and Llangollen.  Mum was coming up to see the children off to school.  On Friday, I found out that two of them have an INSET day.  Mum's response was 'Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah'.  Whether that meant 'Yes, that's fine, I'll take them' or 'You can sod off and take them with you', I'll have to find out later today.  I was rather hoping to have a little mooch around the shops and then lunch with Mr G before coming home.  We shall see. 

Right, I'll go and make that third coffee, and make my official NaNoWriMo start!  Wish me luck, I have a feeling I'm going to need it...

Comments