Got no soul...

A huge source of amusement for the last few weeks has been some app or other called Face Swap?  You'd have to have been living under a rock not to have heard of it.  Some of the pictures have been funny, some creepy, some downright disturbing... and then there was the one where Caitlin swapped her face with her older brother.  After she showed Ryan, he had this to say about it.

Ryan:  Huh.  Even with Caitlin's face, Daniel still looks soul-less...

Lately, that boy has a comment or opinion about everything, and every one.  Considering at one point, he couldn't speak, the only thing he could say was 'Aba!' and he had to have Speech Therapy... he's certainly making up for it now!  Such as this, for example.  My new nickname.  He takes great pleasure in announcing it randomly and loudly.

Me: Mr G, my new boots don't fit me.  My calves are too big.
Mr G:  What new boots?
Me: I didn't mention the words new.  They've been in the wardrobe for years.  What am I going to do?  *Mental note - hide second pair of new boots bought in sale that also don't zip up around mahoosive calves*
Mr G: Send them back?
Me: No!  What am I going to do about my calves to make the boots fit?
Mr G: Google it.
Me: *Googles it*  Oh bugger.  Running is good... as is walking, but not on an incline!  Bloody hell, I've been walking on the treadmill on an incline!  I have to keep it flat from now on.  No wonder my calves are massive, I've been toning the sodding huge things, I've been making them muscular!
Ryan: Muscular Mummy!

So I am now, at various points during the day, when he remembers, 'Muscular Mummy!'.  Shoot me now.

My weight loss is going well, losing 1 stone and 3.4 lbs in 28 days, woop woop!  Hands down the best eating plan I have been on for the results.  It's also simultaneously the hardest eating plan, and the easiest one.  The 500 calorie days are hell on earth at times.  I'm not the best person to be around when I'm hungry.  The days are long and the nights even longer.  The feast days, where you can eat anything you want, so, so easy.  The thought of feast day keeps me going through the fast days.  Pizza, crisps, chocolate, pastry, literally anything you want.  Unfortunately, today is not one of those days.  I'm determined to lose 2 stone by my 40th birthday.  Which is drawing ever closer - exciting :-)

**Edit - By this afternoon, I was being called 'Mom Cena!  The Muscular Mummy!'.  Not funny.

Comments